Monday, November 17, 2008

dear santa, i've been an absolute angel this year and really, all i want are just the few objects of perfection below. i promise i'll walk around the house at the stroke of midnight in lingerie so you can 'accidentally' catch a glimpse of me. i know you'd appreciate it. oh and if you're cold, you're welcome to sneak in under the covers with me. yknow, just till you get toasty again. p.s let's just keep this between you and me. the boyfriend doesn't really need anything. ok maybe an apartment but you could give it to me so i can pass it to him. other than that he's fine.

ok maybe the red is a bit outre but it's in the spirit of xmas no?

a trip to tokyo would be sweet too, santa. imagine me and you in harajuku, and you fitting right in or me and you in kyoto and i'm in a geisha costume and you.... um, can be you. picture perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home