Tuesday, October 14, 2008

by special request....

fcuk, brainfreeze says:

eh please record this on your blog

ming says: after all that queing..
ming says: now got zzz bug attacking me
Belle du Jour - 8 [!!] says: me too
Belle du Jour - 8 [!!] says: and sam too!!!!!
Belle du Jour - 8 [!!] says: this really affirms the fact that we
3 cannot open a company together
Belle du Jour - 8 [!!] says: otherwise it'll be 10am - breakfast until 12pm - bitch and complain then lunch 2pm - 6pm - nap
ming says: HAHAHA!! 0

how silly of me, i'm already relishing a moment that has yet to descend. i think exactly this time next week, i'll be smiling like a loon, beside myself in anticipation, although i have to say that the 4am flight is not exactly anticipatory material. i hope i'm not speaking too soon but my birthday month is turning out well, as it always seems to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home