Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i just returned from the doctor's from whom i managed to procure not one...not two but three! days of mc. now who's the da bomb.

woke up after lounging in bed while relishing a rather raunchy dream that i woke up from and headed straight to shower but was stopped in my tracks when i caught sight of my face, and subsequently my right eye. specifically, it was almost swollen shut.

after digesting the possibilites of such a yummy affliction [mc! lazing at home! waking up at 4pm!], i busted my ass trying to wash my face, brush my teeth, changed and rushed out to the doctor's. conveniently, i had forgotten to run a brush through my bedraggled hair in my rush. i ended up looking like bellatrix lestrange.

nothing like a crusty swollen eye and mad hair to exude real sexiness. if i could bottle this irresistible-ness, i'd be rubbing elbows and talking about bad toupees with trump in no time.

now seriously, i wonder if the true reason of my 3 leisurely days at home is because i saw something or someone i shouldn't have yesterday. hmmm. funny how a sight for sore eyes has become merely, a cause for a sore eye. hahahah ok sorry, this is in bad taste.

nonetheless, time off is quality time. alone. or perhaps i should just go out and infect all my close friends because misery loves company. conjunctivitis is the new sars/bird flu ya'll! now i'm gonna take this time to finally finish up deathly hallows [forgive the potter related references], read some magazines i bought but haven't touched and maybe some downloaded movies i've been hoarding for no apparent reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home