Thursday, July 19, 2007

hormonally induced mid week rage is in full hilt right now.

singfuckingpost isn't helping, nor is the song of the week whose lyrics i shall enclose at the bottom. neither did tea and peanut butter, consumed seperately. the distance isn't helping, the thought of you surely asking me about this post isn't. thoughts of entertaining thoughts of running my keys along the pristine sides of that white convertible bmw downstairs isn't helping and neither did air guitar in the back room just now.

i can't believe singpost is withholding my miumiu and surely that is criminal. i'm sure i'd feel better if it were sitting next to me. for fucks sake the damn thing came from canada. CANADA!. what the hell is so dangerous about that place huh?! what, avril lavigne and that annoyingly addictive girlfriend song?! now THAT is criminal ok bitches EH.

i know a month from now, when i WILL have that bag on my lap, and i'm reading this again - i'll cringe. but now's now and that's that.

excerpts of lyrics from new favourite nonsense song - love it when you call by the feeling.

Oh I thought you could use a friend but you don't seem to have the time I, I wonder if you'll ever get to say what's on your mind.

I love it when you call

I love it when you call I love it when you call But you never call at all So what's the complication?
It's only conversation

laughingly apt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home