Friday, March 06, 2009

Today, I saw this meme, which unlike most other memes, aren’t inane and stupid, but actually pretty meaningful so this is my bid at trying to blog more, because I do miss doing so and trying to put a positive spin on my life, something which has been long long due.

And because this is a meme, I tag Sam, Ming (and you must especially do it, emoboy) and Hatta.

The theme is for the next consecutive 8 days, come up with 5 things that made your day. Exceeding the quota of 5 is allowed, and even encouraged. Doesn’t have to be curing cancer or winning the Nobel prize, in fact, the simpler the better.

And for today, mine are:

* The plain but beautiful fact that it’s a Friday!

* Having a nice conversation with my mom from my walk from home to mrt station. This shouldn’t make the list because it should be something normal and it saddens me that its not but yes, I’ll work at it instead of scowling at everyone in the mornings.

* Having a nicely paced day at work.

* Not picking on something small that could cause a fight. Again, something that shouldn’t make the list but… I am me…

* Going to have a nice slice of cheesecake for dinner.

Just knowing that my constipation spell will end today. Oh it will be sooo good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home