Wednesday, May 02, 2007

why we're friends.....

sam:my run is tomorrow!!!

sam:any last words to me

me:whaaaaaaaaat

me:errrrrrrr

me:what should we do with your clothes?

sam:OMGOSH I WROTE THAT ON MY BLOG

sam:this is the reason why the fuck we're friends.

me:HAHAHHAHAHA

sam:ya you can go refer to that

me: i'm posting this on my blog

sam: me too!

--------------

believe it or not, i actually saw this fool trying to drag a cat ON A LEASH around in the somerset area of town just as i was rushing to catch spiderman. i did a double take, a triple take, a quadruple take and finally gave up trying to be discreet and just openly stared with barely concealed disgust and ridicule on my face.

the poor kitty, which was actually very good looking, gave in to the spastic man tugging on the leash and humoured him by taking a few steps and then flopping down on the middle of the pavement looking as pissed as a cat can.

--------------

sam - pls stay alive tmr, pms wouldn't be complete without you.

nadia - bon voyage and have a good trip. i hope to do what you're doing when i'm your age. not that you're very old.

-----------------

funny how a whiff of a familiar scent on someone totally different can bring back a torrent of memories that have long been fuzzy around the edges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home